Recent video taken by friend. An attempt to jump the 4meter gap hehehe..
My recent trip to tioman with open water group. Taking the opportunity to try the new gopro hero 3.
Next open water course will be held again in Tioman this coming May and June.
Recently we had a visit and tryout downhill track in Bukit Beruang, Melaka. Such a good trail, maintain by local DH community.
Good flow with some pedalling. And their gap is amazing. Myself still dont have a ball to make an attempt hehehe
kudos to sulong n gang for welcoming us and effort to maintain this wonderfull track
Back to FRIM again and solo ride too. No buddies no other rider. Just myself and trail. Went during others busy at the office hehehehee..
Trail did explored:
- Frim Entrance, Tarmac to Aromatica Trail (As usual my trail rading always start here)
- Tarmac head to Jalan Bujang and clim up to Bukit Bujang Trail
- Dream trail next down to Rover trail
- Climbing up to Syabas trail and downhill at Pacat trail
- Continue up back the steroid hill ( Tongkat Ali Trail) and Pinus trail up to helipad (Pinus Peak)
- Heavy rain while climbing to Pinus Peak. Rest for a while and decided to turn back to car.
- Down to Tongkat Ali Trail and take turn to Botani Park.
- Hike the tarmac and back to parking area.
Not sure about total distance since i remove the speedometer. Btw this my very relax ride, enjoy the scenery and filling my leisure time with something hehehe..
Some images taken during the ride.