Went to explore the trail today. The trail very short. About 4km to the waterfall and mostly steep and slippery uphill hike.
Distance : 8.08km (return)
Elevation Gain: 403m
Total Time: 2h7m34s (including relaxing at the waterfall, clock around 35 minutes to get into waterfall, and around 30minutes to turn back)
Max Speed: 42.2Km/h
Average Speed: 10km/h
Guide to the waterfall (for hikers or cyclist):
- By Car: Get to Zoo Negara. Just behind the Zoo Negara theres a place call Kemansah. Keep drive until the recreational area. Find the parking around the area. (**for this trip i use different road, via friend house located at ukay perdana)
- Follow the tarmac road, uphill to the Pusat Budaya Melayu Baru. Around 100m before the Pusat Budaya Melayu Baru find the left exit to the off road. From here will be steep and slippery road. Follow the road until the waterfall.
- All the way to the waterfall, we will notice the waterfall signboard. So is hard to get lost here.
- This trail is shared with the ATV, motor cross and villagers. Always listen for incoming vehicle. The road is small and slippery. Brake didn’t work well here.
- Check on my GPS, the trail can go further up to Sg. Congkok. Feel like to try this later 😛
Some photos taken: